Friday, April 15, 2011

let it pour down...

in the rain


Spring is upon us and with Spring comes rain. I love to go out walking in the rain, specially when it's pouring down in great big drops. I love feel of those drops splashing on my face and the smell of the wet earth. Everything seems so alive then and the whole experience is very soul cleansing.  Kyoot is currently having their annual store wide spring sale, everything is on for 50L or less! While I was there I picked up this, way to cute Ground Beneath Her Feet dress. It's one of their new spring items and comes in five lovely prints. It's fast becoming one of my favorites. I should tell you that I'm not really sure when the sale will be over. It was advertised to take place between April 7th - 10th, but has obviously been extended as today is the 15th. So, jump on over there before you miss your chance to get some great items at some really rockin prices.

Skin: League - Sia Medium - Apricot
Hair: Elikatira - Theory - Bonde 7
Eyes: Poetic Colors -  Moroccan Nights
Dress: Kyoot - Ground Beneath Her Feet - Darkened Way
Boots: Urban Bomb Unit - Pirate Rain Boots
Jewelery: League - Wanderer Jewelery Set
Tattoo: Euthanasia Body Art - Kyoto

Pose: Tram - Tram 2 (group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment