Saturday, April 9, 2011

As-per-gas?..

asp2.2

What do we have for week 23 of the Luna Jubilee Color Challenge ? ...Asparagus!  When I was a little girl my grandfather used to call it "as-per-gas" I think he did just to get me to forget I had to eat it..lol.  I made it my point this week to check out some stores I had never been to before. I have tendency to get in a rut and frequent the same stores , but I wanted to broaden my shopping horizons. Lucky for me that I did, as I found this great top at MichaMi .  It comes in a variety colours and can be dressed up or down for a more casual feel. It was also great luck this week that Bax Coen is currently offering The Prestige Boots in Metallic Olive at 50% off for VIP group members. At half off these boots are definitely worth picking up, They come with an easy to use menu that allows you to fit them, change the upper cuff style, as well as. colour change between 3 different shades of green!

asp4

Skin: League - Sia Medium - Olive
Hair: Truth - Alison - Strawberry (NEW RELEASE)
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Moroccan Nights
Top: MichiMi - Feame - Green
Skirt: Zaara - Larin Skirt - Ebony
Boots: Bax Coen Designs - Prestige Boots - Olive Metallic
Necklace & Earring: Mood - Chrysalis Ensemble  (NEW RELEASE)
Bracelet: Shiny Things - Florina Bangles - Gold

3 comments: