Monday, April 11, 2011

Just one of those days...

moose1

To answer your first question, yes I am riding a moose. As for the rest of your questions..don't ask..lets just chalk it up to "one of those" nights. As for the moose, forget the moose, he's not what I want to draw your attention to. These awesomesauce Olea boots from Surf Couture are.


boots1

I'm normally not into cowboy style boots, but these boots are just way to cute to pass up. The details are fantastic as is the worn leather texture used for them. I found them really easy to fit  and a lot of fun to wear.  If you haven't been to Surf Co I would definitely recommend heading over there, lots of fabulous stuff! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get this big fella to take me home where I can go to sleep and forget about country music, bush parties and giant moose .:P

Skin: League - Sia Medium
Hair: Truth - Alison - Strawberry
Necklace: League - Wanderer Jewelry Set
Bracelets: Fa Creations - Earthy Jeans Outfit ( part of an outfit)
Top: WTH - GNR tank - Black
Pants: VS Style - Special Fall ( part of an outfit)
Boots: Surf Couture - Olea Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment