Thursday, May 12, 2011

Newish Stuffs..

Belleza,LeLutka,League

Ok first, the skin, This is  Belleza's latest release Aiko. Now I know its been all over the blogging world , but when I tried it on and saw how lovely it was, I had to show it off..lol. I have yet to see this skin look bad on anyone.  Aiko has a wonderful Asian flare, it really is a beautiful skin. Above I am wearing the Group gift , But all the tones and make up options are available at Belleza's main store as well as their spot at the Shape and Skin Expo.  I haven't had a chance to get over to the Expo myself yet but  its sure to have some awesome treats to find.

Now on to the hair, This is one of LeLutka's new releases,  its called Inverted. Its a short fun layered cut...very flirty and sexy. I love the textures LeLutka uses for their hair, the enhanced roots are amazing and the colours are fantastic. Their blonde, especially, is very pretty..all though this time I had to go for the red shades, I'm a ginger at heart :)

Last but certainly not least , is the fabulous necklace from League. I was there last Friday picking up their fifty linden Friday Item when I spotted this necklace.  Its called The Raven. I just love pieces that are out of the ordinary , and this necklace certainly is.  The Raven features a raven's head framed in antique silver. Version 2 features the chain and bead detail at the bottom..version 1 dose not. The necklace comes in both Silver and old silver . as well as. 3 different ribbon colours: Black. Cadet and Cream.

Skin: Belleza - Aiko Medium - Group gift
Eyes: Tuli - Spotlight Eyes - Azure
Hair: LeLutka - Inverted - FireTop
Necklace: League - The Raven (version2) - Silver
Top: ASrock - Show - Black

 

No comments:

Post a Comment