Friday, May 27, 2011

I Feel Pretty...

I feel Pretty

I think there is apart of every girl that just needs to feel pretty once in while.  A part, no mater how big or small, that needs to feel girly and soft.  Today I catered to that part of me with this lovely Garden District Dress by The Sea Hole.  I've mentioned before how much I love The Sea Hole and this very pretty and feminine dress suited my mood perfectly.

I was also in the market for some new poses to play with, so I headed over to !Bang to see what I could find.  Not only did I pick up a couple of great pose sets, I spotted this tattoo.   It reads "  Life is to be Celebrated  ".   A very simple phrase but one that struck a cord with me.  I've been feeling sorry for myself as of late, upset about things that for whatever reasons haven't or aren't going my way.  Some of the things I can change, others just are what they are.  But, instead of doing something to change them or taking stock in the wonderful things I do have in my life, I've been mopping.... hovering on pause. When I read that phrase I realized  that I really do need to hit the play button and go forward, celebrating every bit of life I can  along the way.

Skin: Tuli - Sara Sunkissed - 04
Hair: Elikatira - Past - Brown 10
Eyes: Tuli - SpotLight  Eyes - Azure
Dress: The Sea Hole - Garden District Dress - Josephine
Jewelery: Dark Mouse - Vintage Troll - Silver
Tattoo: !Bang - Life is to be Celebrated
Pose: !Bang - Oops Mai Bad 6
Location: The Pea

2 comments:

  1. SO PRETTY... you look like you could skip through that flowery meadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture! I like everything, that jewelry is I think my favorite though! :)

    ReplyDelete