Thursday, February 17, 2011

Just whatever.....


After my shower today , and vague recollections of motorcycles and storm trooper helmets, I was kind of (as my mother would say ) in a mood.  I had an edge to me and wasn't into the whole scanning my invi a thousand times till I decide what to wear , which is what usually happens. I just grabbed..well ..whatever. I love turning my body into art work, there is almost something sacred when the ink hits the flesh in an expression of yourself. These three tats, from !BANG, Euthanasia Body Art , and Leti's Tattoo and Piercing  blend so perfectly together. It almost soothed my mood to look at them.



Hair: Maitreya - Ymre - Henna
Skin: LAQ - Vilda Fair Glow Skin - 01
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Purple Morning
Shirt: Plastik - Halluwiin'10- Slingtank in Hallu
Pants: Dutch Touch - Jeans Low Rippedknees - Black
Boots: COCO - Engineer Boots -Black
Necklace: Shiny Things - Tuesday Necklace - Brown
Bracelet: Shiny Things - Hippie Deluxe Bracelets - Brown
Tattoos: (chest) !BANG - Music is my soul,  (arms) Leti's Tattoo and Piercing - Leti's Tattoo H505 1, (back)  Euthanasia Body Art - Thai Yant

Photos taken at my home

No comments:

Post a Comment