Friday, February 11, 2011

In the mood.....




I wanted to show you all this beautiful earrings and necklace set I picked up at MOOD , while I was at the
I <3 Originals Fair.  It's called the Fallen Tears Ensemble, I am wearing the platinum version but this set also comes in gold which is just as nice. The sculpting and details on this set are exquisite. This piece really does stand alone and compliments pretty much any outfit. Also if you haven't had a chance to check out the fair yet, I would highly recommend making the trip. The fair ends February 13th, which is Sunday!! There's a lot of really great designers involved, with some fantastic products available.

Hair: Truth - Tara Streaked - Jupiter
Skin: LAQ - Vlida Fair Glow Skin - 10
Eyes: LAQ - Dazzling Eden Eyes
Earrings and Necklace: MOOD - Fallen Tears Ensemble - platinum

No comments:

Post a Comment