Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moonlighting....


I've decided to supplement my income by becoming a Crossroads Demon. Yeah..yeah I know...the hours suck and I've got a boss from hell ..but souls are a valuable commodity these days and the benefits package is excellent. So those shoes your just dying to get?.. you  know, the ones you said you'd sell your soul for?....come down and see me I'm sure we could work out a great deal :P

Hair: Truth - Odette Streaked - Copper
Skin: Belleza - Melissa SK 03
Eyes: Shine - Garden City Eyes - Buttercup
Eye lights: Anara - Drow Dark Elf
Jacket: Coco - Tuxedo Jacket - Black
Top: Phoenix Rising- Natasja's Seduction -Red ( part of an outfit, store is closed)
Necklace: Phoenix Rising- Natasja's Seduction -Red ( part of an outfit, store is closed)
Earrings: R.icielli - Eustaquia earrings (TDR)

 

1 comment:

  1. my cousin to get her daughter back and my monther and i to never have to worry bout money again

    ReplyDelete