Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mahogany...

Mahogany

Hard to believe but its Luna Jubilee colour challenge  time again!  Mahogany is such a rich, beautiful colour , and I was so excited to see if come up as this weeks challenge. I absolutely love this Jaida Dress by Plastik. The  cut is very sexy, and the leaf pattern around the top as well as the hip give it a unique and creative flare that's sure to have you turning heads.  I just can't get enough of it,  I feel like I should be out with the girls..dancing and just going crazy.

Skin: Tuli - Sara Sunkissed
Hair: Truth - Lourdes - Mahogany
Eyes: Tuli - Spotlight Eyes - Green
Dress: Plastik - Jaida Dress - Mahogany
Shoes: Maitreya - IXkin - Cocoa - Duo
Jewellery: Magic Nook - Moon River Set
Pose: TeaSoup - I am your phoenix

12 comments:

  1. WOW Crowley... this is totally gorgeous I Love this dress on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy, Yummy...and I MUST get this dress! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you're right, the top and especially the little details on the leg are absolutely gorgeous! ...dammit, I didn't need another reason to shop at Plastik!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sexy! I love all the little details in your look this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy, I love those shoes. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look ... elegant and sexy the same ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect dress I love it so much! Such great details! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for the great comments!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful, sexy dress!

    ReplyDelete